Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Paperclip hearts, hearts and sequins, a butterfly and doiley and SHUTTLES

Wanda's tatting away at baby booties for one of her grandchildren. She's using a pattern from Workbasket using DMC 30. Go girl go!


Ellen's received her new year pack from Usha. Isn't she a lucky girl! Just look at those lovely crochetted flowers. She also reveals that she's contributing to the online tatting class - her wonderful paperclip tats! Just look at how lovely they are.



I've done antoher Donna's Butterfly by Marlene Lewis this time in turquoise thread. I think this is my favourite butterfly pattern. I've also decided to stop at round 6 of a doiley pattern from Yusai's book.



Eva is working on antoher Quantiesque Snowflake this time without picots. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Wally's been busy! She's just celebrated her 39th birthday - Happy Birthday Wally! She's been tatting up lovely sequined hearts. Not to mentioned a lovely button heart from Inga Kristernsen. She's also caught on to Ellen's paperclip tats and tried a few hearts of her own. Not to mentioned she's done lovely sequined butterflies that look absolutely gorgeous - I can see just them dancing on a little girl's dress. She also shows us her shuttle collection - aren't we all jealous!










2 comments:

Krystle said...

OK! how do i join in the fun? I have a few pictures up on my blog,

http://krystledawnetats.blogspot.com/

does everyone start over at the beginning of the year?

Sharon said...

You've already been added.