Sunday, November 12, 2006

Heart and candy



Some of our participants are involved in exchanges and other gift giving which means that they are doing a lot of tatting but they can't share the pictures. Consequently there are pictures of previously created projects showing up that don't really have anything to do with the challenge. Some of them like Carol's passion flower are unique enough that I can't resist including them, but if you have posted a non-challenge item and it didn't show up here, that was the reason. Likewise, when the challenge first started and there were only 1 or 2 people posting each day I included a brief synopsis of what they had written even when it wasn't tatting related. These days there are too many non-tatting related postings and I have too little time to always continue that practice, so I will only be including as much as I have time for.



Janet has posted the pattern for the snowflake she did for the exchange, but won't post the picture until her partner has received it.



LaRae has posted a heart motif, the pattern for which she got off the internet. The web site it was on is no longer there.


Martha has posted a picture of calorie free candy corn, tatted with 3 strands of embroidery floss.

1 comment:

Bhavani Harikrishnan said...

Sharon,
your 25 motif challenge looks like a treasure trove.
I would like to take up the 25 Motif Challenge. I posted my first motif on my blog today.
http://needlecrazy.blogspot.com/

Wishing you and your family good health and cheer.
Bhavani